Friday, October 17, 2008

Sub depression

Today was a day where everything was just ... weird. I had a calculus test but I think it went ok. Then I had a functions test, but that definitely wasn't ok. x=root3 that doesn't make sense?

Then I had a ganglion cyst in my wrist that popped. I can't even move my hand.. my left hand anyway..... There goes my left handed dream. It was weird becuase I usually try to ignore my left hand because of that time I realized I was unable to write with my left hand. So you think that all is well... when someone comes up to you with God's Gift, the ability to write with their left hand... and they just missuse it ALL over the place.

That LeftHander was a poser and they had the pen all up in their right hand, so when I asked, "hey.. arn't you a lefty.." they just igorned and moved on... trying to make me go into my sub-depression-BUT LET ME TELL YOU, that so would not be able to do BECAUSE ignoring is fuel to my curiosity.

Really.. All I'm trying to say is: If I was a lefty YOUD NEVER SEE A PEN IN MY RIGHT HAND!

I put announcments in at school in song form and I really don't think that anyone liked them... I got a lot of hatin on it so that wasn't cool....

I am on a commity for All Night Dance-Security and my group has been taken over by this crazy boy who is bossy and I JUST WANT TO DO EVERYTHING!!!
I can't wait until the AllNIGHTDANCE(L)

1 comment:

JessRuby said...

your blog is awesome, but your header makes me feel akward. I love forever 21.